Plenitude (Eni Group), through its company; subsidiary Be Charge, continues to work to make it more and more; capillary its charging network within the Italian territory. Now comes the news that it's time to go. an agreement was signed with IKEA. The agreement provides for the installation of 250 charging stations within the parking areas of IKEA stores and centers throughout the country.
The idea is very simple and it is; that of allowing people to recharge their battery-powered cars while they are, for example, shopping at an IKEA center in Italy. Therefore, more and more large-scale retail companies are working to offer electric users, at their points of sale, infrastructure to supply electric cars with energy. So, thanks to this partnership, Be Charge will go global. to install its columns in the parking lots of IKEA centres. Infrastructures that will supply battery-powered cars exclusively with electricity from renewable sources.
At the moment we do not know what type of columns will be installed, whether the 22 kW Quick or the Fast/HPC ones. For the diffusion of mobility – electricity in Italy, however, is positive news. On the agreement, Stefano Goberti, CEO of Plenitude, declared:
Our goal remains to be the best ally of households and businesses for the energy transition. The development of mobility – Electricity and our charging infrastructure network, which currently has over 16,000 points, is a major factor. an integral part of our strategy. We are therefore pleased to make our technologically advanced and ever-expanding charging stations and services available to IKEA, and to also offer their visitors, employees and suppliers a unique electrical experience.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RECHARGE?
Let's remember what the costs are for being able to recharge with Be Charge. The operator offers both pay-as-you-go rates and subscriptions. The Pay per Use pricing scheme is the following
- Quick up to 22 kW: 0.60 euro per kWh
- Fast up to 99 kW: 0.85 euro per kWh
- Fast+ up to 149 kW: 0.90 euro per kWh
- Ultrafast starting from 150 kW: 0.95 euro per kWh
The subscriptions, on the other hand, are as follows:
- Be Light 50: 50 kWh for 20 euros per month (0.40 euros per kWh)
- Be Regular 100: 100 kWh for 38 euros per month (0. 38 euros per kWh)
- Be Large 250: 250 kWh at 90 euros per month (0.36 euros per kWh)
- Be Electric 500: 500 kWh at 175 euros per month ( 0.35 euros per kWh)
Bhe Charge also offers prepaid packages which, once purchased, must, however, be used within 6 months.
- Be Card 50: 53 euro prepaid credit at the price of 50 euro
- Be Card 100: 110 euro prepaid credit at 100 euro
- Be Card 150: €170 prepaid credit at €150
Best top quality/price range? Honor Magic 5 Pro, buy it at the best price from eBay at 944 euros.