Published March 26, 2023 at 11:05 a.m.
Economics. A man in his 20s was robbed outside a grocery store in Malmö on Saturday evening.
Share the article
The man lost his phone, wallet and the box of groceries he had just bought.
– He has been threatened with some type of sharp object. He received a cut in connection with the robbery, but it was minor, says Filip Annas, press spokesperson for the police region South.
The police are now looking for the perpetrator and questioning witnesses.
Sweden has since years ago one of the world's fastest rising food prices, partly as a result of a mortgage-driven reluctance to raise interest rates.
- Lidl's products with reduced and frozen prices – the whole list
- Stefan Ingves is awarded the "Lifetime achievement award"
- "It is not acceptable that prices increase so much"
- Swedish food prices as high as in other EU countries
- Deputy Governor of the Riksbank: We thought inflation would decrease ka