Published 18 January 2023 at 16.02
Domestic. Climate and Environment Minister Romina Pourmokhtari (L) has traveled to the globalist meeting WEF to talk about the “climate crisis” and “green transition”. The choice of means of transport was airplanes.
– No. No… No, says the minister's press secretary when Fria Tider asks if there were not more suitable ways to travel.
Like the article på Facebook
- Davos prostitutes fully booked directly during WEF
- 5,000 soldiers to protect globalist record meeting
- The Swedes invited to the WEF
Climate and Environment Minister Romina Pourmokhtari has been invited to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on January 18-19.
According to the government, she will participate as “guest of honor” at the climate meeting “Informal Gathering of World Economic Leaders (IGWEL): Charting the Course to COP28” on Thursday.
“On the agenda is also participation in meetings and seminars on environmental and climate issues as well as green transition together with politicians, business representatives and researchers,” the government writes on its website.
Fria Tider first contacted the 26-year-old climate minister's press secretary Niki Westerberg via email to ask what type of transport Romina Pourmokhtari used to travel to the WEF. However, she chose not to answer the question.
When we called later, a noticeably nervous Niki Westerberg answered that Pourmokhtari traveled to Davos by plane on Tuesday.
Then the press secretary did not want to talk more on the matter.
– You have received an answer to your question, have you not? she said and wanted to hang up.
But there is obviously a question of principle here as well. After all, she is the climate minister and will travel there to talk about the climate and the “green transition”. Was there no more suitable means of transport?
– No, replies Niki Westerberg firmly.
Ok, couldn't you elaborate on that answer?
– No… No, replies Westerberg and then brusquely ends the conversation.