Published 2 December 2022 at 13.17
Foreign. Rapper Kanye West has been banned from Twitter again. This time he allegedly posted a picture that showed a swastika combined with a Star of David.
Like the article på Facebook
Anti-Semitism in the United States
- Trump's dinner with Fuentes "a fucking nightmare"
- Kanye West brought Nick Fuentes to Trump
- Deceived the producers – held anti-Semitic monologue in prestigious program
- Nike breaks up with Kyrie Irving after the Jew plot
- Basketball star: The Jews behind the slave trade in the USA
According to the new Twitter owner Elon Musk – who knows Kanye West – the suspension is due to violations of the rule against “incitement to hatred”.
Just clarifying that his account is being suspended for incitement to violence, not an unflattering pic of me being hosed by Ari.
Frankly, I found those pics to be helpful motivation to lose weight!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 2, 2022
The rapper was recently banned from Twitter after writing critical things about Jews, but Musk allowed him back.
Kanye West participated in an interview with Alex Jones on Infowars on Thursday. Wearing a mask that covered his face, he spoke positively about Adolf Hitler, among other things.
– I see good things about Hitler. Every human being has something valuable to contribute, especially Hitler, he said.
He also stated that he “loves Nazis” just as he “loves Jews”.
Kanye West also now announces that his plan to buy Twitter competitor Parler is scrapped. Parlement Technologies, which owns Parler, states that the decision was made jointly in November.