Published 26 November 2022 at 11.17
Foreign. Rapper Kanye “Ye” West brought group leader Nick Fuentes to dinner with Donald Trump at the former president's Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida, the Jerusalem Post reports.
Like the article på ; Facebook
Anti-Semitism in the United States
- Deceived the producers – held anti-Semitic monologue in prestigious program
- Nike breaks with Kyrie Irving after the Jew outburst
- Basketball star: The Jews behind the slave trade in the United States
- The message: "Kanye is right about the Jews"
- Criticized Jews – got rid of their fortune immediately
Nick Fuentes is the leader of the anti-immigration so-called groyper movement in the USA and is accused by the media of to be anti-Semitic.
He shares the latter with Kanye West, who recently lost a large portion of his fortune after criticizing Jews.
The duo were caught on film at the Miami airport on Wednesday, and now it has emerged that West took Nick Fuentes to a dinner with Donald Trump.
Kanye West has posted a video on social media where he is seen discussing the dinner together with a previously known profile within the so-called alt-right – Milo Yiannopoulos.< /p>
– Trump is very impressed with Nick Fuentes, West says in the clip.
Kanye West also states that he criticized Trump for not pardoning the people arrested after the so-called raid of Capitol.
He also reportedly proposed to be Trump's vice president. However, the ex-president is said to have “screamed” at West that the rapper cannot win the presidential election.
Kanye West has previously announced that he intends to stand in the next presidential election.
— ye (@kanyewest) November 25, 2022