Published 24 November 2022 at 08.31
Media. Twitter's new owner Elon Musk has started a poll to offer “general amnesty” to suspended users on the platform.
Like the article på Facebook
“Should Twitter offer a blanket amnesty to suspended accounts, provided they haven't broken the law or engaged in egregious spamming?”
That's the question Elon Musk is asking Twitter's users , who will be given the opportunity to vote on the issue.
This weekend, Musk let former US President Donald Trump get his Twitter account back after holding a vote on the matter. A narrow majority had then voted yes to allow Trump to return to the platform.
When it comes to the general amnesty, the users' attitude is much clearer. At the time of writing, 73 percent of the millions who participated in the poll voted yes to the amnesty.
Elon Musk's Twitter
- Fired censorship chief wants to censor Twitter from the outside
- Jewish top: Elon Musk a "threat to democracy"
- Donald Trump back on Twitter
- Conservative profiles back on Twitter
- Elon Musk to promote citizen journalism