Published 21 November 2022 at 09.21
Domestic. The police are now releasing pictures of a large number of people who participated in the Koran riots in Navestad in Norrköping during Easter.
Like the article på Facebook
The police have published pictures of the people on their website and are asking for the public's help in identifying them.
The investigation into the Koran riots in Norrköping is still ongoing. Both the District Court and the Court of Appeal have determined that the violent attacks against the blue light business are extremely serious crimes.
“The crimes that were committed had elements that were dangerous to society and were ultimately an attack on democracy,” the police write and continue:
“Throughout the course of the investigation, the investigative team has felt strong support from the public.”
The Koran riots
- Reduced penalties for Koran riots
- Huckleberry woman and 41 others are hunted after the riots in Rinkeby
- After the Koran riots: Who are these?
- Now 27 arrested after Koran riots in Örebro
- Court of Appeal stops deportations after Koran riots
View al la