We'll explain today what adaptive transparency means on the AirPods Pro, because there's more to it than you think! You could also use the AirPods during a concert, so that you are protected against sounds above 85 decibels. We're also looking at the Sonos Sub Mini, a small subwoofer that you could combine with your existing Sonos speakers for better sound. You can read what we think about it in our review. This and more today on iCulture.nl!
News and opinion
- Original AirPods Pro also seem to get adaptive transparency
- More order in your notes with this iOS 16 -improvements for the Notes app
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We have listed the best Apple Watch offers so that you can be sure that you are not paying too much for the latest models.
- These are the This week's best iPhone deals.
- Here you will find the cheapest iPhones with subscription.
- The best Sonos offers of the moment can be found here.
Tips and explanations
- (Adaptive) Transparency on the AirPods Pro: how it works
- How the siren works on the Apple Watch Ultra in an emergency
- Accurate launch starts your Apple Watch workout is always on time
- Save health data from the iPhone to your computer
- How to activate the eSIM on the Apple Watch
Accessories and devices
- Review: Sonos Sub Mini, compact subwoofer for your TV
You can comment under the individual articles.