We're looking at the latest AirPods Pros today, as they have a charging case that appears to contain a hidden antenna. Handy, because that way you can find them even easier. We also explain how to adjust the volume on the AirPods by swiping. But we also briefly discuss how it works on the other AirPods models. And how much do repairs to the AirPods actually cost? More than you think! This and more today at iCulture.com.
News & Opinion
- AirPods Pro 2022 Charging Case May Have a Hidden Antenna
- Logitech Announces Dedicated Mice and Keyboards for Mac
- With new CarPlay version from ANWB On the road you can see where refueling is cheapest
- Release date MacBook Pro with M2 Pro/Max: when will it come?
- AirPods Pro 2022 teardown by iFixit : a zero for repairability
- Public Beta 3 of iOS 16.1 now available for testers
- iPadOS 16.1 Public Beta 4 has appeared for testers
- The ninth beta of macOS Ventura is now available for download
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We have listed the best Apple Watch offers so that you can be sure that you are not paying too much for the latest models.
- These are the This week's best iPhone deals.
- Here you will find the cheapest iPhones with subscription.
- The best Sonos offers of the moment can be found here.
Tips and explanations
- This is how Lost Mode works on the AirTag
- This is how you already use WhatsApp on the iPad (with solution for Safari problem)
- How to you charge your AirPods and check the battery status
- Are your AirPods broken? Here's how repairs are done
- Adjust the volume of the AirPods: these are all the options
- Dolby Vision HDR on the iPhone: why you want it
Accessories and devices
- Choose tips for iPhone storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB or maybe even 1TB?
- Microsoft stops using SwiftKey keyboard
You can comment under the individual articles.