Today you could read on iCulture about Apple's possible plans for more advertising in its own apps, similar to how it is now seen in the App Store. For example, Apple could show advertisements in Apple Maps. That sounds like a big disadvantage at first, and while there are certainly some, there are also some advantages. Commercials don't always have to be bad, as long as Apple does it right. Also today: read a review of the VOCOlinc Opto Smart Indoor Camera with HomeKit, new betas and much more!
News and opinion
- Tikkie now has Groupie, with which you can arrange group expenses. Will you use it?
- More advertising in Apple apps, the App Store way: will it really happen?
- If Apple really starts to show advertising in its own apps, then there are both disadvantages and advantages to these Apple advertisements, we think.
- Has Apple stopped with the 5W adapter? The plug is sold out at Apple.
- Beta 6 of iOS 16 is out for developers, but is there something new in it?
- WatchOS 9 Beta 6 has been released for the Apple Watch.
- The iPad should not be left behind with Beta 6 of iPadOS 16.
- The latest beta of tvOS 16 is also ready for developers.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've listed the best Apple Watch offers, so you can be sure that you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are the this week's best iPhone deals.
- Here you will find the best iPhone 13 deals with which you can already grab a nice discount!
- The best Sonos offers of the moment can be found here.< /li>
Tips and explanations
- How do the smart stacks of widgets work on your iPhone and iPad again? We'll give you a refresher.
Accessories and devices
- These tips can help you speed up an old Mac.
- In our review of the VOCOlinc Opto Smart Indoor Camera with HomeKit read how we liked this camera.
- These are the best emoji keyboards for iPhone and iPad, if you want something different.
- Need food inspiration? With these recipe apps for iPhone and iPad there is always something delicious to find.
- Why go to the supermarket when you can have it delivered? This is possible with these supermarket apps. And if you do want to go to the supermarket yourself, the apps will help you with a shopping list.
And we didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- Zoom: The latest update to the popular video calling app has released an important security update that closes a privacy leak.
You can comment under the individual articles.