Electric cars, incentives for home charging arrive

0
23

The go-ahead to the DPCM is here, introducing some of the news. on which the Government was working to support the automotive sector and push for the creation of private and condominium charging points. The Ministry of Economic Development has decided to allocate a share of the resources of the & quot; Automotive Fund & quot; to be “ allocated to the financing of subsidy instruments aimed at promoting the establishment, conversion and requalification towards innovative and sustainable production forms, in order to favor the green transition, research and investments in the automotive sector supply chain ''.

FUNDS AND INCENTIVES

Entering more in detail, 70% of the 50 million euros for 2022 and 350 million euros for each of the years from 2023 to 2030 will be allocated to Development Contracts and for the remaining 30% to the Innovation Agreements.

Furthermore, consistently with the purposes; of the norm establishing the Automotive Fund, the perimeter of the activities included in the investment programs, which may be subject to subsidies, is identified.

Yes & egrave; then decided to prepare, for 2022, incentives for the purchase of standard power infrastructures for charging electric vehicles. According to what has been said, the contribution will be & agrave; equal to 80% of the purchase and installation price , with a maximum limit of 1,500 euros per applicant and 8,000 in the case of installation on the common parts of condominium buildings. The available fund will be; of 40 million euros.

However, so that & eacute; such incentives are actually available, it is necessary & agrave; wait for a directorial decree of the Ministry of Economic Development that regulates the procedure for the disbursement of contributions. Minister Giancarlo Giorgetti commented:

This is an excellent result that finally arrives because & eacute; goes in the direction of developing tools for the reconversion of the sector in the light of the objectives set by the ecological transition.

5G without compromise? Oppo Reno 4 Z? on offer today at 266 euros .