It's a sporty day at iCulture today! We have fully dived into the Apple Watch workouts, with all kinds of tips to get more out of them, especially in watchOS 9. Learn about combining multiple Apple Watch workouts, breaking personal records, and creating custom workouts. But we're also looking at something completely different: what to do if you've forgotten your iPhone passcode? That and more in this iCulture Today!
News & Opinion
- Important news today: the EU's strict rules for tech companies are coming! And that has major consequences for Apple.
- The iPhone trade-in prices at Apple have been reduced once again.
- Apple has released iOS 15.6 beta 5 and a series of other betas.
- Apple has released iOS 15.6 beta 5 and a number of other betas.
- There is new firmware for the Siri Remote and you don't have to do anything for it.
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We have listed the best Apple Watch offers so that you can be sure that you are not paying too much for the latest models.
- These are the best iPhone deals of this week.
- Here you will find the best iPhone 13 deals with which you can already grab a nice discount!
- The best Sonos offers of the moment can be found here.< /li>
Tips and explanations
- Optimized storage on the Mac saves you more space.
- This way you can get a warning if you forget your Apple device.
- If your iPhone or iPad is blocked, you can could use some help. With these steps you will certainly succeed!
- Forgotten the passcode of your iPhone or iPad? We'll help you get back on track.
- You can customize a workout from watchOS 9. We explain how to do it.
- A race against yourself: break your personal record on your fixed route.
- You can combine multiple workouts with the multisport and triathlon options on the Apple Watch.
Accessories and devices
- The Netatmo carbon monoxide detector is now also approved for motorhomes, ideal for your mobile home.
And we didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- OCR Scanner – QuickScan (Free, iPhone/iPad + IAP, iOS 13.0+) – Now with Siri Shortcuts and Widget.
You can comment under the individual articles.