Today marks 15 years since the iPhone was launched. We look back and tell you why this device was so revolutionary, in a market with established players. What did Apple add? And what explained the success? We tell 10 unique features, but also consider the points where Apple fell short. On our Instagram account you can also see a fragment of the report that De Telegraaf made about 15 years of the iPhone and in which we were interviewed. That and more in this iCulture Today!
News & Opinion
- What made the original iPhone revolutionary? We dive into 15 years of the iPhone.
- A nice scoop: Apple's gift card for everything is now also available in the Netherlands.
- The fourth public beta of iOS 15.6 is out, and so is the fourth public beta of iPadOS, watchOS and tvOS.
- The iPad remains a home hub for HomeKit, but it does have limitations.
- With Apple Community+, Apple rewards active members on the support forum with perks and meetups.
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.< /li>
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've rounded up the best Apple Watch deals to make sure you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are this week's best iPhone deals.
- Here you will find the best iPhone 13 deals with which you can already grab a nice discount!
- The best Sonos offers of the moment can be found here.
Tips and explanation
- < li>Use notifications on iPhone and iPad? This is how you set them up.
- This is how you quickly add money to your Apple account.
Accessories and devices
- There is a new version of the Belkin 3-in-1 MagSafe charger, which is suitable for fast charging.
And we didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- IKEA Home smart (free, iPhone/iPad, iOS 12.0+) – The IKEA Home smart app now has a new way to add the TRÅDFRI signal booster to the connection hub.
- JUKE: Podcasts, Radio & Music (Free, iPhone/iPad, iOS 13.0+) – JUKE is now also available in a dark mode. The app takes over the settings from your iPhone.
- DigiD (free, iPhone/iPad, iOS 12.0+) – DigiD must now be started with a PIN code. You can immediately view or change your personal DigiD data.
- Sygic GPS navigation & Maps (free, iPhone/iPad + IAP, iOS 12.0+) – iPhone as an additional display for your CarPlay, thanks to the function SmartCam.
You can comment under the individual articles.