Today Apple started selling the 2022 MacBook Pro with M2 chip, but where can you find the best prices? We have listed that for you. If you're still in doubt between the M2 MacBook Air and 13-inch MacBook Pro, read our comparison to find out which one suits you best. Spoiler: For many people, the MacBook Air will be the better choice. And how do you like iPadOS 16? Read that and more in this iCulture Today!
News & Opinion
- Microsoft Defender is now available for iOS and macOS, but do you need it?
- Read everything new for gamers in iOS 16 and macOS Ventura here.
- We put the differences between the M2 MacBook Air vs MacBook Pro from 2022 in our comparison: which one is right for you?
- The release of the 2022 MacBook Air is yet to come.
- The pre-order of the M2 MacBook Pro has started and these are the best prices.
- Also for sale now: the new dual 35W Apple charger with USB-C.
- What is there new in Apple Music in iOS 16? More has been improved than you think.
- You can read our first experiences with iPadOS 16 in the preview: how do you like Stage Manager and the other improvements?
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've rounded up the best Apple Watch deals to make sure you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are this week's best iPhone deals.
- Here you will find the best iPhone 13 deals with which you can already grab a nice discount!
- The best Sonos offers of the moment can be found here.
Tips and explanation
- < li>With Instagram Live Stories you can livestream on Instagram.
- As of iOS 16 you will also find SharePlay in the Messages app
We didn't want these updates to pass unnoticed let go:
- Camera+: Pro Camera & Editor (Free, iPhone/iPad/Watch + IAP, iOS 15.0+) – A major update to this camera app, with a new editor, the can scale up to 48 megapixels and beyond. But: the app is also switching to a membership model. Existing users do not have to pay for current functions, but if you want the new improvements, you have to.
You can comment under the individual articles.