Would you take a cheaper Disney+ subscription with ads? Read with us how much advertising you have to watch. Sony's new WH-1000XM5 headphones are a beautiful thing! But are they also the best noise canceling headphones? You can read more about this in our guide. We also have tips for you, including a tip about adjusting the aperture on the iPhone camera. That and more in this iCulture Today!
News and opinion
- The first iOS 15.6 beta is ready and so are the betas for the other platforms.< /li>
- An Anker dock for three displays that connects to your Mac. Is that something for you?
- Swift Playgrounds 4.1 is now available for everyone. This version offers very useful improvements.
- The cheaper Disney+ subscription includes 4 minutes of advertising per hour.
- These are the best iTunes – and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've rounded up the best Apple Watch deals to make sure you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are this week's best iPhone deals.
- Here you will find the best iPhone 13 deals with which you can already grab a nice discount!
- The best Sonos offers of the moment can be found here.
Tips and explanation
- < li>What to do if Find My iPhone doesn't work.
- This is how your HomeKit lights turn on when the alarm goes off. Useful automation!
- The iPhone camera allows you to adjust the aperture, both during and after shooting.
- With this trick you can quickly dim your iPhone's backlight.
- Looking for the best noise canceling headphones? Here they are!
- easyJet: Travel App (free, iPhone, iOS 10.3+) – The app now has a completely new home screen.
< /ul> Accessories and devices
We didn't want to let this update pass unnoticed:
You can comment under the individual articles.