Published 26 January 2022 at 16.09
Economics. The leading hygiene and health company Essity is now announcing sharp price increases for all product categories and markets.
Like the article p & aring; Facebook
According to the company, the price increases will compensate for “the sharply increased costs for raw materials, energy and distribution”.
– We do not expect a decline in the historically high costs for raw materials in the near future. , energy and distribution. Because of this, price increases are necessary to compensate for the higher costs while we continue to increase customer and consumer benefits through leading innovations and implement efficiency measures to achieve cost savings, says Magnus Groth, President and CEO of Essity, in a press release.
Essity's profit fell by just over a third during the last quarter of last year. This is due to the sharp increase in costs.
- & quot; Central banks sleep at the wheel & quot; when inflation shines
- German inflation the worst since Hitler
- Ingves: Swedish inflation will soon go down fast
- Swedish inflation rose from 3.6 to 4.1 percent in December
- US inflation at 7 percent – new record level