Published 26 January 2022 at 13.08
Domestic. LO is investing a record amount of money – SEK 30 million – in the Social Democrats ahead of the parliamentary elections this autumn, reports TT.
Like the article p & aring; Facebook
LO's chairman Susanna Gideonsson describes the campaign as “the absolute biggest investment ever”.
– Overall, it will be more extensive than the historic investment in 2018, which proved to contribute to several percent support for the Social Democrats, she said at a press conference. – all to help S in the election.
More and more members of LO have switched to voting for the Sweden Democrats and other parties. But Susanna Gideonsson justifies the record support for S by saying that a “majority votes for the Social Democrats” and “more and more people will return to the Social Democrats”.
2022 Riksdag election
- < li class = "views-row views-row-1 views-row-odd views-row-first arrow"> Google & quot; power collector & quot; for increased Swedish censorship before the parliamentary election
- S-plan: Svartmåla SD until the election 2022
- Åkesson wants to become Minister of Justice: & quot; It's time now & quot;
- Löfven: I will lead S in the 2022 election