We're diving into the topic of Genuine Apple Accessories today. Do you prefer to buy Apple cases and straps, or are those from another brand just as good? Or would you rather opt for cheap, so that you can change more often? We'd love to hear about it in our poll! Furthermore, malicious apps have been found to steal your Apple ID information. Fortunately, this vulnerability has now been patched. That and more in this iCulture Today!
News & Opinion
- Apple Music now has 78 million customers, but that's nothing compared to Spotify.
- iCulture polls: do you usually buy genuine Apple accessories? We specifically ask about the most popular items, namely cases and bands.
- Malicious apps could steal Apple ID information, but luckily Apple has now fixed this.
- < li>These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've rounded up the best Apple Watch deals to make sure you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are this week's best iPhone deals.
Tips and explanations
- How to use the iPhone's camera timer (self-timer) for better photos.
- How Wi-Fi works on the Apple Watch.
- This is how to turn off Siri Suggestions on the lock screen if you don't see the point.
- How waterproof is the Apple Watch? You can read all about water resistance here.
< li>All about the lock screen on iPhone and iPad: it has more functions than you think.
Accessories and devices
- Nanoleaf will discontinue the original light panels, but software support will continue. Kudos!
And we didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- Vivino: Order the right wine (free, iPhone, iOS 13.0+) – Match for you, a personal score with each wine.
You can comment under the individual articles.