Today you can vote again in a new iCulture poll, because we want to know which new Apple product this year you are looking forward to. Is it the new iPhone or something completely different? We'll also show you how to enable the high or low heart rate alerts on the Apple Watch, as it can be a very important feature. And do you want less mail stress? Also check our tips for the Mail app for iPhone and iPad, so that you can get through your emails faster and have a tidy inbox. That and more in this iCulture Today!
News and opinion
- The iPad will get a new design in 2023, a source says. What does that mean for this year's model?
- Apple has registered the iPhone SE 2022 and iPad Air 2022 in a database, with new model numbers. What does this mean for the release?
- We are curious to see which Apple products you are looking forward to in 2022, so vote quickly in our poll.
- This are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We have listed the best Apple Watch offers so that you can be sure that you are not paying too much for the latest models.
- These are the this week's best iPhone deals.
Tips and explanations
- Want to use your AirPods with vertical chargers? Then you should know this trick.
- With these tips you can extend the battery life of your iPhone.
- Switch quickly between Mac users in a few steps.
- Have you ever received a high or low heart rate warning on your Apple Watch?
- With these tips for the Mail app you can work through your emails even faster.
And we didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- Albert Heijn supermarket (free, iPhone/iPad, iOS 12.0+) – You are viewing ( soon) at Albert Heijn Premium on the Total Savings page how much money you have saved.
You can comment under the individual articles.