Which would you choose if you had one aspect of the new iPhone to choose? Let us know what your wish for a new iPhone is in our poll. We're polling more today, namely the following: are you still using iOS 14? Apple seems to stop with iOS 14 updates. We also give you useful tips, such as the tactile signal with Face ID. Once you have it, you won't want to go back. All that and more in this iCulture Today!
News & Opinion
- If you could pick one thing, what would be your wish for the new iPhone? Vote in our poll!
- Would Apple still waive an earlier decision and stop updating iOS 14?
- Apple may be postponing its mixed reality headset due to issues with overheating.
- The iPad Pro 2022 might get a glass Apple logo. We'll explain why.
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods ? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We have listed the best Apple Watch offers so that you can be sure that you are not paying too much for the latest models.
- These are the this week's best iPhone deals.
Tips and explanations
- These tips for extending the Apple Watch battery life can last you days on one charge .
- For those who work a lot with files on the Mac, this can be useful. This is how you show file extensions in Finder.
- This is how to use iPhone Airplane Mode. It's not just useful in the air!
- Signing in with Face ID in apps and websites is very handy: that's how it works.
- A tactile signal when you use Face ID can also be very nice.
- These are your options for accessibility on the Mac if you have a visual impairment.
You can comment under the individual articles.