As it was easy to imagine (but it is also true that during a Rally-Raid anything can happen) the 2022 edition of the Dakar saw the triumph of Nasser Al-Attiyah and his Toyota .
The driver of the Japanese house was able to impose his pace in the first part of the competition, lightening his work in the final section , where it contained the velleit & agrave; chase of French champion Loeb (Bahrain Raid Extreme) and implementing careful guidance to compensate for any technical problems.
For his part Loeb did everything possible , recovering minutes after minutes in the last stages of the Dakar 2022, but still having to settle for second place finish.
Sebastien, also in this last stage, has gnawed five minutes in Al-Attiyah but in the end the gap is & egrave; crystallized in the 28-minute gap. Nasser Al-Attiyah brings home his fourth Dakar , reaching a certain Ari Vatanen in the Historical Register.
< strong> The stage victory goes to Henk Lategan for Toyota Gazoo Racing , with Stephane Peterhansel chasing just 49 seconds behind; in the end, at the finish line, only the second platform of the podium was free for him.
Good third place for Brina Baragwanath, for Century Racing, who grabs the bronze medal in front of the electrified Audi of Sebastien Loeb, closed in fourth place. Outside the Top Ten are the illustrious names of Carlos Sainz and Matthias Ekstrom with the other two Audis, both with around 10 & # 39; of posting from Lateghan.
Order of arrival of the last stage, Bisha-Gedda:
1. Lategan-Cummings (Toyota) in 1h35 & # 39; 19 & quot;
2. Peterhansel-Boulanger (Audi) at 49 & quot;
3. Baragwanath-Cremer (Century) at 1 & # 39; 51 & quot;
4. Loeb-Lurquin (Hunter) at 2 & # 39; 20 & quot;
5. Zala-Fiuza (Teltonika) at 3 & # 39; 25 & quot;
6. Terranova-Oliveras (Hunter) at 3 & # 39; 47 & quot;
7. Gastaldi-Sachs (Century) at 4 & # 39; 16 & quot;
8. Brinke-Delaunay (Toyota) at 4 & # 39; 27 & quot;
9. Al Qassimi-Von Zitzewitz (Abu Dhabi) at 5 & # 39; 03 & quot;
10. Halpern-Graue (Mini) at 5 & # 39; 19 & quot;
1. Al Attiyah-Baumel (Toyota) in 38h33 & # 39; 03 & # 39;
2. Loeb-Lurquin (Hunter) at 27 & # 39; 46 & quot;
3. Al Rajhi-Orr (Toyota) at 1h01 & # 39; 13 & quot;
4. Terranova-Oliveras Carreras (Hunter) at 1h27 & # 39; 23 & quot;
5. De Villiers-Murphy (Toyota) at 1h41 & # 39; 48 & quot;
6. Przygonski-Gottschalk (Mini) at 1h53 & # 39; 06 & quot;
7. Serradori-Minaudier (Srt) at 2h32 & # 39; 05 & quot;
8. Halpern-Graue (Mini) at 2h38 & # 39; 26 & quot;
9. Ekstrom-Bergkvist (Audi) at 2h42 & # 39; 11 & quot;
10. Vasilyev-Uperenko (Vrt) at 3h02 & # 39; 21 & quot;
Best Hardware at a small price? Poco X3 Pro, buy it at the best price from eBay at 239 euros .