Published 2 December 2021 at 20.57
Abroad. EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has proposed mandatory vaccination across the EU. But by all accounts, Finland will not agree, reports Hufvudstadsbladet.
Like the article p & aring; Facebook
- MSB report painted compulsory vaccination as & quot; conspiracy theory & quot;
- Wants to compulsorily vaccinate the whole EU
- New left-wing government wants to forcibly vaccinate all of Germany
Wednesday's proposal from Ursula von der Leyen “Considering” compulsory vaccination throughout the EU has caused concern. politicians put their foot down against the proposal, writes Hufvudstadsbladet.
“The probability of Finland forcibly vaccinating the entire population is extremely small,” the newspaper writes.
Markus Lohi, chairman of the Finnish Parliament's Social and Health Committee, says no to vaccination. He states that a vaccination compulsion would probably infringe on the citizens' constitutional rights.
– I am generally very skeptical of coercion, and I think we can achieve a sufficient degree of vaccination by other means, says Markus Lohi to Hufvudstadsbladet./p>
Lohi also states that compulsory vaccination would further sharpen the tension in society between vaccination opponents and others. In addition, the purpose could not be fulfilled.
– Even fully vaccinated can be infected and infect others. You have to include it in the whole. Decision-makers must have ice in their stomachs on this issue, he says. “.