Max Biaggi & egrave; back on the Voxan Wattman electric motorcycle to break new speed records; after those obtained in November 2020. The & quot; corsaro & quot; & egrave; succeeded in the enterprise and thanks to an updated version of this battery-powered two-wheeler he achieved several new records . All this is & egrave; carried out between 18 and 23 November 2021 at the Kennedy Space Center located in Florida. Monday & igrave; November 22 & egrave; the most world record was broken; amb & igrave; to among those that had been placed in the viewfinder.
EXCEEDED 470 KM/H
The Italian rider and his electric motorcycle managed to hit the record in the” partially streamlined “electric motorcycle category. under 300 kg of weight with a speed; average of 455.737 km/h . The primacy is; been centered following the FIM regulation. The speed record of the electric motorcycle & egrave; the result of the average of two passes carried out on the kilometer launched in two opposite directions. By regulation, between the two passages they cannot pass more & ugrave; two hours.
Although the speed average was just over 455 km/h, the Voxan Wattman & egrave; managed to touch the impressive speed peak speed of 470,257 km/h . Sunday 21 November & egrave; The record in the & quot; non-streamlined & quot; category was also obtained (without hull). In this case, the speed average obtained & egrave; was equal to 369.626 km/h.
Other records were then obtained with or without hull, starting from standing or launched and in distances of 1 km, 1 mile and a quarter of a mile. This is a remarkable achievement that demonstrates the goodness & agrave; of the project. The Voxan Wattman, it should be remembered, uses the same electric motor as the Mercedes single-seater engaged in Formula E. Therefore, a unit & agrave; capable of delivering 320 kW with 1,360 Nm of torque . Last year's bike, on the other hand, had 270 kW. Below, all the records, in addition to those already; cited, obtained so far from the electric motorcycle and the Italian rider.
Class Record under 300 kg
- 1 mile, jump start, partially streamlined: 454 km/h (282 mph)
- 1 mile, jump start, non-streamlined: 368 km/h (228 mph)
- & frac14; mile, launched start, partially streamlined: 293 km/h (182 mph)
- & frac14; mile, jump start, non-streamlined: 285 km/h (177 mph)
- 1 mile, standing start, partially streamlined: 273 km/h (169 mph)
- 1 mile, standing start, non-streamlined: 260 km/h (161 mph)
- 1 km, standing start, partially streamlined: 223 km/h (138 mph)
- 1 km, standing start, non-streamlined: 219 km/h (136 mph)
- & frac14; mile, standing start, non-streamlined: 156 km/h (96 mph)
- & frac14; mile, standing start, partially streamlined: 149 km/h (92 mph)
Class Record over 300 kg
- 1 km, jump start, partially streamlined: 408 km/h (253 mph)
- 1 mile, jump start, partially streamlined: 404 km/h (251 mph)
- 1 mile, jump start, non- streamlined: 367 km/h (228 mph)
- 1 km, jump start, non-streamlined: 364 km/h (226 mph)
- 1 mile, standing start, partially streamlined: 255 km/h (158 mph)
- 1 km, standing start, partially streamlined: 216 km/h (134 mph)
- 1 mile, standing start, no -streamlined: 216 km/h (134 mph)
- & frac14; mile, standing start, non-streamlined: 153 km/h (95 mph)
- & frac14; mile, standing start, partially streamlined: 142 km/h (88 mph)
little? Samsung Galaxy S21, buy it at the best price from Amazon at 699 euros .