Today we take you through the innovations of the AirPods 3 and read everything you need to know about it. For example, we have a comparison between the AirPods 3 and AirPods Pro and you can read in our AirPods comparison which of the four models suits you best. But there is also news, because according to a source, we can expect the release of the new large 27-inch iMac in 2022. That and more in this iCulture Today!
News and opinion
- All prices of the MacBook Pro 2021 at a glance, with availability at all kinds of stores.
- According to a display expert, the new 27-inch iMac will be released in 2022.
- Coolblue has opened a renewed Apple Shop in Rotterdam Alexandrium and has a number of unique features.
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've listed the best Apple Watch offers, so you can be sure that you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are the this week's best iPhone deals.
Tips and explanations
- Controlling the iPad with hand gestures can be very… handy.
- You can charge the new MacBook Pro quickly, but you need something to do that.
- With the new Find My AirPods you can find your lost earbuds much easier. This also works with the new AirPods 3!
Accessories and devices
- Where is the best place to buy the AirPods? All prices of the different models at a glance.
- What are the differences between the AirPods 3 and AirPods Pro, now that the standard AirPods also have spatial audio?
- Fully updated for 2021: our great AirPods comparison! Which model suits you best, now that the line-up has been expanded with a new model?
We didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- < li>Philips Hue (free, iPhone/iPad, iOS 13.0+) – The collaboration with Spotify is now out of beta and can be found via the Sync tab in the app. You can also use the dynamic transitions for all colored scenes.
- Box Drive – Now more secure and works seamlessly between your devices.
You can comment under the individual articles.