Published October 14, 2021 at 12.50
Domestic. Last night, left-wing extremists carried out new attacks on Exakt24's journalist Christian Peterson, 19, in Gothenburg. A left-wing extremist was caught by the surveillance camera when he threw a smoke bomb into Christian's little sister's bedroom.
Like the article p & aring; Facebook
Christian Peterson says he was woken at 2am last night by his little sister screaming for help.
When he ran to her it turned out that someone had thrown a smoke bomb into the girl's bedroom.
– They failed to drop the second smoke bomb in the second window. They only had time to throw a stone through the window there, says Christian Peterson.
The police were on the scene in just a few minutes, and the fire brigade came and took care of the smoke bomb.
The masked left-wing extremist was captured by a surveillance camera and Peterson posted the video on social media. Christp Peterson works for the media site Exakt24 and has reviewed several leading left-wing extremists. Fria Tider has previously reported on how left-wing extremists attacked his single mother's house in Örgryte
the AFA attacks
- Here the AFA leader lives – in the middle of the idyll
- Left extreme teachers singled out as terrorist leader
- Exakt24's premises attacked after the AFA review
- Sahlgrenska on the revelation of the left-wing extremist nurse: & quot; Serious advocacy campaign & quot;
- Sahlgrenska refuses to answer about employed terrorist leader