Today the first hands-on videos of the Apple Watch Series 7 came online and there is a clear line. The reviewers are especially enthusiastic about faster loading and the larger screen, but otherwise not much has changed. We also look ahead to the October event and ask: what are you looking forward to? That and more in this iCulture Today!
News and opinion
- Read all about the iPhone 13 delivery time: which models have to deal with tight stocks?
- We ask in our October event poll which announcement you are most looking forward to. Is it the MacBooks?
- The legendary Zeppelin speaker has been given AirPlay.
- The Apple Watch Series 8 is rumored to come in three sizes.
- Due to chip shortages, iPhone 13 production would decrease. But suppliers deny that.
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've listed the best Apple Watch offers, so you can be sure that you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are the this week's best iPhone deals.
Tips and explanations
- What do you get when you trade in an Apple Watch? Probably less than you think. But it is also a shame to let it get dusty.
- Learned something again: this is how the dock works on the iPad.
Accessories and devices
- The first unboxing videos of the Apple Watch Series 7. What do the reviewers think?
- These are the AirPlay 2 speakers you can buy right now.
- Read our review of the Mujjo cases for iPhone 13, which are deducted half a point because they still don't work with MagSafe.
We didn't want to let these updates go unnoticed:
- Central Management (free, iPhone/iPad, iOS 13.4+) – Central Management now gives you the option to add a damage repairer to a previously reported damage. Previously you had to call for this.
- WeTransfer (free, iPhone, iOS 13.4+) – Now also on the iPhone: transfer large files without having to go to the desktop.
You can comment under the individual articles.