Today, iPhone 13 sales kicked off. Do you already have it at home? Don't forget to update your iPhone 13, because they run on an older software version from the factory. Also in the news: this is the screen resolution of the 2021 MacBook Pro. And we've updated our iPadOS 15 review with the latest experiences. That and much more in this iCulture Today!
News & Opinion
- Read our iPadOS 15 review here and find out what we think!
- Not long after the announcement is here: iPhone 13 sales have started and the first buyers have already started using their copy.
- This is the screen resolution of the 2021 MacBook Pro. Has it gotten any sharper?
- The Apple Watch Series 7 supports 60.5GHz data transfer, but it probably won't help you.
- Have you just received your new iPhone? Don't forget to update your iPhone 13 to the latest version.
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- On looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've listed the best Apple Watch offers, so you can be sure that you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are the this week's best iPhone deals.
Tips and explanations
- This way you can transfer your data to a new iPhone.
- New to the iPhone? This way you can transfer WhatsApp conversations.
- Do you have an eSIM? This way you can transfer your eSIM.
- Siri gets smarter in iOS 15: will you use the assistant more often from now on?
- We're going to compare the iPhones: see what the differences are between the models .
- Suffering from issues and bugs in iOS 15? We've gathered the most common ones for you.
Accessories and devices
- These are the updated iPhone 13 delivery times.
- The first thing you should do with your new iPhone.
And we didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- Cibo – Visual Menu Translator (free, iPhone + IAP, iOS 14.0+) – Now works with entire menus.
- Halide Mark II (Free, iPhone/iPad/Watch + IAP, iOS 13.0+) – The app is ready for iPhone 13!
You can comment under the individual articles.