We have the new iPhones at home, but before we publish our extensive reviews, we have a first impression of the iPhone 13 Pro (Max). We call it a camera with which you can also make calls, because let's face it: what do you use your iPhone for most? We also have round-ups from the international media, who have looked at the new iPads. In the meantime, we look at the differences between iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini. That and more in iCulture Today!
News and Opinion
- We have ‘m, the iPhone 13 Pro (Max) and you can read our first impressions online now.
- These are the new tvOS 15 screensavers at a glance: lots of beautiful nature!
- iTunes for Windows crashes when you use your system language is not set to English.
- Safari 15 brings the new design to macOS Big Sur and Catalina. That takes some getting used to!
- These iOS 15 features are coming.
- Hands-on with the iPad mini 2021: these international media have already shared their impressions.
- We also have a round-up of the first experiences of the iPad 2021.
- Tim Cook is going to put a foot on the rumor. Will it work this time?
- The seventh public beta of macOS 12 Monterey is now available to download.
- The first public beta of iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 is here for testers.
< li>iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini: how much are these devices different?
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We've listed the best Apple Watch offers, so you can be sure that you don't pay too much for the latest models.
- These are the This week's best iPhone deals.
Tips and explanations
- How to update your HomePod and update the software automatically.
- The improvements in the Weather app in iOS 15 can be found here.
- These are the new FaceTime features in iOS 15.
And we didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- MoneyCoach – Budget & Entertainment (Free, iPhone/iPad/Watch + IAP, iOS 15.0+) – Now with XL widgets and other iOS 15 enhancements.
- Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks (Free , iPhone/iPad/Watch + IAP, iOS 13.2+) – Various iOS 15 functions, see blog post.
You can comment under the individual articles.