Today is the day: the new iPhone 13 is available for pre-order. Many people have already done that. Which iPhone did you buy? Vote in our poll! Are you still in doubt? Then we help you choose iPhone colors and choose iPhone storage. We also regularly update the iPhone delivery times. That and more in this iCulture Today!
News and opinion
- Do you need a new phone? You can now pre-order the iPhone 13!
- In the latest iCulture Podcast (S03E09), we'll update you on Apple's September event last Tuesday.
- Is the iPhone 13 still available? stock? Check it out in our overview!
- We are curious which iPhone 13 you order. Let us know!
- Here are all the specifications of the iPhone 13.
- Today the Apple Store went offline pending iPhone 13 pre-orders.
- Read all about pre-ordering iPhones here.
- These are the best iTunes and App Store deals of the week.
- Looking for the cheapest AirPods? Here you will find all AirPods offers.
- We list the best Apple Watch offers, so that you can be sure that you are not paying too much for the latest models.
- These are this week's best iPhone deals.
Tips and explanations
- Shazam's way to recognize music via Snapchat.
- In the iPhone 13 Pro there is a ProMotion screen. What does that mean?
Accessories and devices
- iPad mini 2021 vs. iPad mini 2019: which one should you buy?
- Doubting between big and bigger? Check out our comparison of the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- Ordered a new iPhone? View the most beautiful iPhone 13 cases here.
- Not sure about the color yet? You can choose these iPhone 13 colors.
- We also offer help with choosing iPhone storage. Are you going for 128GB or even 1TB?
We didn't want to let these updates pass unnoticed:
- Overcast (free, iPhone/iPad/Watch + IAP, iOS 14.1+) – Now with homescreen widgets and new CarPlay features.
- Fastned (Free, iPhone, iOS 10.0+) – Now navigate to fast charging stations via Waze.
You can comment under the individual articles.