The new funds for the incentives dedicated to cars that the Government has recently allocated will be available from Monday 2 August . Starting at 10 am, it will be; It is possible to book through the ecobonus.mise.gov.it platform the new incentives for cars with emissions up to 135 g/km of CO2. The new funds dedicated to commercial vehicles, on the other hand, will be available from 5 August. Always within this site, it will be; It is possible to check the residual resources through simple counters.
Let's summarize, at this point, how the 350 million euros have been divided allocated and the incentive scheme. Please note that for the first time, a part of the economic resources will be; also dedicated to the purchase of used cars.
HOW THEY WORK
As for the purchase of the new cars, 60 million euros will go to the cars of the 0-60 g/km CO2 range, that is; for electric and plug-ins. 200 million euros, on the other hand, are destined for vehicles with emissions between 61 and 135 g/km of CO2. The new resources will be available until the end of the year, but are likely to run out sooner. The incentive scheme is not; changed.
- Auto 0-20 g/km CO2: with scrapping 8,000 euros in bonus + 2,000 euros (+ VAT) for dealer contribution
- Auto 0-20 g/km of CO2: without scrapping 5,000 euros of bonus + 1,000 euros (+ VAT) of concessionary contribution
- Cars 21-60 g/km of CO2: with scrapping 4,500 euros of bonus + 2,000 euros (+ VAT) of concessionary contribution
- Car 21-60 g/km of CO2: without scrapping 2,500 euros of bonus + 1,000 euros (+ VAT) of concessionary contribution
- Car 61-135 g/km of CO2: only with scrapping 1,500 euros of bonus + 2,000 euros (+ VAT) of concessionary contribution
50 million euros have been allocated for commercial vehicles. Of these, 15 million euros are reserved for the purchase of electric models.
As we already have; got to see, were also introducedincentives for the purchase of used cars . A fund of 40 million euros is available. Obligation to scrape a car as at least 10 years of life. The new car – Euro 6d, petrol or diesel – will not have to; cost over 25,000 euros (average market price). The discount will vary. based on the emissions of the vehicle purchased.
- Used car 0-60 g/km of CO2: 2,000 euros only with scrapping
- Used car 61-90 g/km of CO2: 1,000 euros only with scrapping
- Used car 91-160 g/km of CO2: 750 euros only with scrapping
The amount advanced by the seller will be able to; be recovered as a tax credit. However, in order to be able to & quot; book & quot; the incentive will need to be always go through the ecobonus.mise.gov.it platform. You can & agrave; do it, however, only after some necessary technical changes.
5G without compromise? Oppo Reno 4 Z, buy it at the best price from ePrice at 228 euros .