Who wants to be photographed with your Smartphone and quickly share beautiful results to share, you need effective Tools for image editing. DW Digital life tests the most popular Apps. This Week: “PicMonkey”.
“PicMonkey” is available as a free Download for IOS & Android available. Some of the features are only for PicMonkey-Per-user.
“PicMonkey” is an all-rounder. The App has basic Tools such as Cutting, exposure, and sharpness, adjust the size and change colors. Still photos with effects, textures and Overlays can be pimped. Texts, Logos and graphic elements can easily be in the photos.
Portraits can be edited with Touch-Up features. Blemishes and shiny Spots, or red-eye correcting, apply Makeup or white teeth to Shine.
The operation is simple and intuitive. Also newcomers are immediately able to achieve good results. At best, the ability to change backgrounds from photos cut out like us. Thus, a subject can be particularly in the back.
Top 3 Pros:
– Simple, intuitive operation
– A newcomer to a super-fast in the program
– Offers a variety of stickers and graphical elements, photos spiced up can be
Top 3 Cons:
– The price of the monthly subscription of the Pro Version is pretty high
– In the free Version projects can only be as a JPG export
– The program hangs from time to time
Price: free Version for IOS & Android, PicMonkey Pro costs $12.99 a month or $120 per year